2007-05-04

Enjoy This!! Jamaican Blue Mtn No.1



The above pic was taken from a fresh arrival of "export quality" Mavis Bank JBM No.1. They are the "defect" part of JBM No.1. As you may see in the pic, the rejection rate is +25% to my first trial sorting only. Will it be higher? I don't know...yet. But I guarantee you there is no one else sorting the JBM No.1 greens like I do. And DARE you drink if all ingredients look like this? Imagine the moldy mouths smiling at you in your cup...ohh my....


The below pic is taken AFTER the defects are removed. And now it looks really clean, doesn't it? This one can only be purchased by my beloved prepayment customers and those "know-wells" international aficionados. Welcome to drop me an email if you are interested to know the price: nativity1018@yahoo.com.tw.



Updates: May 3rd, 2007. Reservation only. Thanks!